Who are we?
Bompas & Parr is a company registered in England.
Registration number: 11308179
Registered address: 3 Grange Yard, London, SE1 3AE
What information do we collect from you?
– We do not collect information from our users, unless that information is necessary to fulfil a service we offer
– When purchasing on our site, our third-party shop provider, Shopify: will collect PII (personally identifiable information) submitted in forms i.e. name, email, shipping and billing address, payment details, company name, phone number, IP address, information about orders you initiate, information about the Shopify-supported merchant stores that you visit, and information about the device and browser you use
– Details of the transactions through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders using Shopify
– If you contact us, we may keep a record of correspondence
– We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up-to-date.
Please email us to update your information
Why do we collect this information?
– We collect information about you to enable us to provide our services, process transactions and deliver goods
– To contact you periodically, with your consent, to inform you of interesting information using marketing communications
Who might we share your information with?
– We do not sell or otherwise transfer to outside parties PII, unless we have your consent or are required to do so by law
– This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you
– Our processor for tickets and payment processing, Universe
– Data relevant to the operation of the shop may be stored with third-party vendors i.e. Google Analytics, Shopify and Salesforce
– Data is not disclosed to third parties beyond the Shopify Terms and Conditions, which can be found at: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
– We share your information with affiliated companies under the same ownership of Bompas & Parr