Bompas & Parr is looking for a Project Manager to join the team to be responsible for bringing to life highly creative and ambitious projects that provide unforgettable experiences.
Objectives for the Role
- Supporting the project team to deliver large-scale projects from conception to completion, ensuring client satisfaction and financial success
- Support with day-to-day management of client accounts and projects, handling and monitoring complex jobs and budgets
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs and objectives
- Assisting with the completion of all project documentation and internal administration, including production packs, live event documentation, H&S documentation and status reports
- Coordinate client meetings: create meeting agendas, take meticulous notes and write succinct contact reports
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure seamless communication and coordination across all aspects of production, design and execution
- Assist with the financial aspects of the project that fall within your control including: estimates,production costs while tracking expenses, POs and invoices
- Ensure that projects meet or exceed quality standards
The ideal candidate will possess a genuine passion for events and approach tasks with adaptability and flexibility.We want someone who can show ownership of achieving personal objectives through positive action. This role will require someone to have best-in-class interpersonal skills that can communicate regularly and effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.Working well as a team and helping one another to deliver projects and overcome hurdles is key at Bompas & Parr, so it is important that the right candidate can seek support at the earliest opportunity should problems arise as well as support their team when needed.
- Two years of client services experience
- At least one years experience in Experiential and/or Events
- Experience of working in a creative / design lead environment
- Experience of end-to-end project management, logistics and live-event execution
Salary and Benefits
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Profit sharing bonus scheme
- 25 days of annual leave (including one wellness day) + eight Bank Holidays
- One additional day of holiday for each year worked (capped at five days) and at two years option of buying five days of holiday
- After one year of service, use of the studio’s Margate seafront holiday property (the Clay House)
- After three years of service: employees qualify for Private Medical insurance
- After five years of service: one month paid sabbatical
- Competitive workplace pension
- Death in Service cover
- Weekly staff lunch
- Culture & training allowance and monthly culture outings
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity allowance following two years at Bompas & Parr
- Cycle to Work Scheme and Tech Scheme
- Christmas and summer company parties
- Celebrations of special events, such as birthdays and surprise events throughout the year
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please fill in the form below: stating PROJECT MANAGER in the message field and 250-500 words detailing why you feel you are a suitable candidate for this post and what attracts you to Bompas & Parr. Please attach a copy of your current CV (max 5mb).
Bompas & Parr is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment, where all applicants will receive equal consideration regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disabilities.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Bompas & Parr, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.