Imminent Future of Food 2021
Channeling the culinary zeitgeist
London, 2021: Six radical predictions on what and how we will be consuming food and drink in 2021.
Bompas & Parr has published its fourth annual report into the future of food. The Imminent Future of Food 2021 report constitutes its forward-looking predictions into eating and drinking. This year's topics including Sheep Spas and Nihilist Baking, thoughts on the structural forms of food, tetrachromacy and bio-hacking.
Download the report to discover the six predictions, including:
- The effects of entropy and greebling in the structure of food
- Creating visual spectacles on the dessert plate
- The dawn of sheep spas
- Hacking the brain and digestive system
- A celebration of unexpected baking
- French cuisine and its impact on dining culture
The report aims to uncover the smallest of seeds being sewn that will impact change over the coming months and years. Following a year of social upheaval brought about by the Covid-19 pandemic, innovation and creative flex will become paramount across all industries.
Download the report here.
Download the report in Chinese here - with thanks to +86 Design.