Benham & Froud Senior Sales Manager
Bompas & Parr is looking for a Senior Sales Manager to join the team for a rolling contract to drive the growth of Benham & Froud: an artisanal jelly brand.
Objectives for the Role
This role is for someone who has sales inbuilt in their DNA and who can deliver growth in a meaningful timescale.
Objectives for this Role
- To drive growth of Benham & Froud products in the UK across multiple sales channels
- Implement the brand-plan, and dynamically update to ensure commercial success
- Work with B&P team to grow awareness of Benham & Froud as a luxury jelly brand
- Manage and drive online sales directly through web shop.
- Implement marketing strategy
- To own the Benham & Froud account
- Own the brand plan
- Profit and loss management
- Identify opportunities for the B&F across the sales journey – sampling, partnerships, gifting
- Drive sales (D2C, B2C and B2B)
Skills and Qualifications
- Over 7 years of working in the F&B industry in the UK with demonstrable sales network
- Experience of luxury brands
- D2C: quantifiable evidence of sales success from web and social media
- B2C: quantifiable evidence of sales success from retail
- Outstanding communicator – written and verbal
- Excellent financial acumen
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Understanding of retail strategy
- Creative agency experience
- Design and packaging knowledge
Salary and Benefits
- Compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Profit sharing bonus scheme
- 25 days of annual leave (including one wellness day) + eight Bank Holidays
- One additional day of holiday for each year you work (capped at five days) and at two years you can buy five days of holiday
- After one year of service, use of the studio’s Margate seafront holiday property (the Clay House)
- After three years of service, employees qualify for Private Medical insurance
- After five years of service, one month paid sabbatical
- Competitive workplace pension
- Death in Service cover
- Weekly staff lunch
- Culture & training allowance and monthly culture outings
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity allowance following two years at Bompas & Parr
- Cycle to Work Scheme and Tech Scheme
- Christmas and summer company parties
- Celebrations of special events, such as birthdays, and surprise events throughout the year
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please fill in the form below: stating BENHAM & FROUD SENIOR SALES MANAGER in the message field and 250-500 words detailing why you feel you are a suitable candidate for this post and what attracts you to Bompas & Parr. Please attach a copy of your current CV (max 5mb).
Bompas & Parr is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment, where all applicants will receive equal consideration regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disabilities.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Bompas & Parr, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.